Liberty City Roleplay
Don't bother signing up, this forum is dead, the last post was June 2010.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Liberty City Roleplay
Don't bother signing up, this forum is dead, the last post was June 2010.
Liberty City Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Realism!

3 posters

Go down

More Realism! Empty More Realism!

Post  Merchant King x Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:56 am

"More Realism!" I hear alot of people say that, my ideas on how to make the roleplay more "Realistic"

1. Have more normal jobs and get rid of stuff like vigilante, I personally think jobs like taxi driver, truck driver add to the realism, instead of having jobs like vigilante which is adding to the problem that all the jobs everyone has normally involves you to kil someone!

2. Expand the jobs so e.g, your a taxi driver, you need to get hired by someone who owns the taxi service for example...

3. Don´t ruin events or randomly kill people! Only kill someone if its part of the "story" that you have with the other person. And only kill people if its in your Job description, it annoys when I see taxi drivers and truck drivers start kiling people...

4. Have a use of things like the strip club and restaurants, your not gonna go there unless you can get something, make it so you get a bonus if you purchase boo´s at a bar.

5. Bring back the Heal skill and make it so if you don´t have the skill then you´ve got to purchase health at a hospital or restaurant, and I know everyone says "Well everyone just picks up the health pack anyway!", my answer to that is, then don´t do it, your just making things stupid if you think a health pack on the floor is real, Make this roleplay more real and take the time to go to hospitals to heal yourself, and I´ll ask the doctors and restaurant owners if every player has been to a hospital or restaurant at least once per game,

6. If we do my idea of number 5. then we have jobs such as restaurant owner, waiter, valet parker outside of restaurants....

Its all about the REALISM people!

Reply back on what you think....
Merchant King x
Merchant King x
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

More Realism! Empty Re: More Realism!

Post  Pruneyboy Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:58 pm

Yes to 1,2,3,4

Let's see what people think on 5 and 6.

Pruneyboy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AUDIOB00M Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:16 pm

i suggest that the admin gives a scenario to you depending on your job .
once a game etc a certain drug deaer in the alderny airport area is taking in a large shipment of cocaine please cease this shipment for a pay bonus=thats the cops side of scenario.......and the drug dealers side is that his boss rings and says the cops are on to us get the shipment to the [insert drop zone hear] and i will give you a share in the profits. its gud fun and u can get a bit money on the side. though the admin or if you wanna make a designated scenario aker must ring up the cops and drug delers involved and explain sceario and scenarios can be made for almost every job.what u think?
AUDIOB00M
AUDIOB00M
Rper
Rper

Back to top Go down

Post  Pruneyboy Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:30 pm

Yeh that's quite a good idea Audio.

Pruneyboy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AUDIOB00M Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:46 pm

He he I helped Razz
AUDIOB00M
AUDIOB00M
Rper
Rper

Back to top Go down

Post  Merchant King x Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:01 pm

pretty good... like the admin gets to decide what some people do, like maybe in one scenario the admin can make a bent cop and then the cops have to discover who the bent cop is but no one knows who it is and u can´t really talk to anyone cuz they might be the bent cop!!! Drop Jaw
Merchant King x
Merchant King x
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AUDIOB00M Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:28 pm

the scenario worked out well last night.Well until i put a desert eagle round between pruneys eyes Guns .It was fun and i cant wait until tonight scenario.
AUDIOB00M
AUDIOB00M
Rper
Rper

Back to top Go down

Post  Pruneyboy Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:52 pm

Hah yeh, I don't think i will be doing it on Sundays anymore since its wearing me out. 3 days in a row is too much D: I'll see...

Pruneyboy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AUDIOB00M Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:37 pm

I understand maybe u and merchant can take turns at updating stats and by the way did last nights scenario have a bonus for completing? Admin Power Spam Sniper Chainsaw Work 4 Sex Ninja Blowjob Fingers Pruneyboy were do u get these
AUDIOB00M
AUDIOB00M
Rper
Rper

Back to top Go down

Post  Pruneyboy Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:06 pm

Search forum smilies on google Razz Also i think i will be doing it this sunday but not any other.

Pruneyboy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AUDIOB00M Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:53 pm

wat about scenario bonus?
AUDIOB00M
AUDIOB00M
Rper
Rper

Back to top Go down

Post  Pruneyboy Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:56 pm

its up to your leader for that. Such as the mayor giving you a bonus.

Pruneyboy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pruneyboy Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:56 pm

Locked.

Pruneyboy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down